This premium raw honey has been designed to help combat nausea, especially for the morning after the night before. The light acacia honey maceration restores your system, whilst the blend of herbs combat unpleasant feelings, detoxify the organs and helps revitalise the body.
If you wish to mix and match with other flavours of our honey products for a quantity discount, please message us before purchasing.
Returns are accepted if the jars are unopened and undamaged.
- Aids digestion and soothes the intestines.
- Anti-inflammatory properties.
- Detoxifies and restores any damage to the organs.
- Helps relax the mind and body.
- Reduces the feeling of nausea with a fresh minty flavour.
- Good against motion sickness.
- Excellent against bacteria as it releases Hydrogen Peroxide very slowly. Hydrogen Peroxide is an excellent, natural antiseptic and disinfectant.
This Après Party™ honey has an Acacia honey base with additional benefits:
- Soothes aching muscles after exertion in sport or gardening, etc.
- Internally, acacia honey is as good as manuka.
- Helps treat asthma.
- As an expectorant and to relieve sore throats and sinus infections.
- Low Glycaemic Index (GI) of 35, so it can be consumed in small amounts by diabetics. Some apitherapists recommend a small amount of this honey for sufferers of type 2 diabetes – refer to your doctor before using honey.
- Helps combat heart disease and even some forms of cancer.
- A good immune system booster.
Acacia honey | Catmint | Milk Thistle | Ginger | Turmeric | Fennel | Peppermint | Peppermint Oil
Please note that raw honey is a natural product and crystallisation is a normally occurring process. The honey is still perfectly edible if crystallised and has no effect on the quality and functional properties. If you want the honey to ‘melt’, warm the jar in a water bath of no more than 40 degrees Celsius. Do not place in boiling water or in a microwave.
Warning: Any honey should not be ingested by infants under 12 months old as it may contain a mild form of Clostridium botulinum that a child’s immune system cannot process. Adults’ immune systems are protected against this.
There are no reviews yet.