Bedtime Bouquet™ is a camomile-based functional tea that helps sleep and reduces insomnia. Take a cup of this tea about half an hour before bed to get to sleep or just before bed to stop you from constantly waking up throughout the night.
Promoting relaxation: Camomile, valerian, hops, lavender, and lemon balm are all known for their relaxing and calming properties. These herbs can help reduce stress and anxiety, promoting a sense of relaxation and calmness.
Improving sleep quality: Many of the herbs in this blend, such as valerian, hops, and camomile, have sedative effects that can help improve sleep quality. Drinking this tea before bed may help you fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer, leading to better overall sleep quality.
Reducing insomnia: Insomnia is a common sleep disorder that can affect the quality of life. The sedative effects of the herbs in the tea blend can help reduce the symptoms of insomnia and improve sleep quality.
Supporting immune system function: Elderflower is known for its immune-boosting properties. Drinking tea containing elderflower may help support immune system function and reduce the risk of infections.
Easing menstrual cramps: Linden and camomile are both natural remedies that can help ease menstrual cramps. Drinking this tea during menstruation may help alleviate pain and discomfort associated with menstrual cramps.
Reducing inflammation: Rose petals are known for their anti-inflammatory properties. Drinking tea containing rose petals may help reduce inflammation in the body and improve overall health.
Camomile | Valerian | Hops | Elderflower | Linden | Lemon Balm | Lavender | Rose petals
Possible Side Effects
These ingredients are generally safe for most people, they can cause side effects in some individuals. Possible side effects include:
- Drowsiness: Camomile, valerian, hops, and lavender are all herbs that have sedative properties and can cause drowsiness. While this can be beneficial for promoting sleep, it can also be dangerous if you need to be alert or operate heavy machinery.
- Headache: Valerian has been known to cause headaches in some people, especially when used in high doses.
- Nausea: Hops and valerian can cause nausea and vomiting in some people, especially when used in high doses.
- Allergic reactions: Some people may be allergic to one or more of the herbs in the tea blend, such as camomile, elderflower, or rose petals. Symptoms of an allergic reaction may include itching, hives, swelling, or difficulty breathing.
- Interactions with medications: Some of the herbs in the tea blend, such as valerian and hops, can interact with certain medications such as sedatives, antidepressants, and blood thinners. It’s important to talk to your healthcare provider before using this tea if you are taking any medications.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: Some of the herbs in the tea blend, such as valerian and hops, are not recommended for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding. It’s important to talk to your doctor before using this tea if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
There are no reviews yet.