A natural de-stresser and relaxant in a light raw acacia honey from ApiBotanicals™. Using the subtle taste of lemon balm, we have created a maceration that will help you relax.
Light, mild and citrussy flavour.
- Soothes the heart and nervous heart palpitations.
- Treats anxiety-based stomach & intestinal complaints.
- Useful for anxiety-based insomnia.
- Treats tension headaches & migraines.
- Good for the treatment of hyperactivity.
- Used for withdrawal symptoms.
- Treats meteoropathy (migraine, arthritis, injuries) due to changes in barometric pressure, humidity or other weather phenomena.
- For nausea & bloating (inhibits fermentation & putrefaction in the intestines).
- Has a diaphoretic action for fever, cold & flu.
- Antispasmodic action.
- Prevents PMS.
- Can treat herpes & shingles.
This Serene Lemon Balm™ honey has an Acacia honey base with additional benefits:
- Soothes aching muscles after exertion in sport or gardening, etc.
- Internally, acacia honey is as good as manuka.
- Helps treat asthma.
- Excellent against bacteria as it releases Hydrogen Peroxide very slowly. Hydrogen Peroxide is an excellent, natural antiseptic and disinfectant.
- As an expectorant and to relieve sore throats and sinus infections.
- Low Glycaemic Index (GI) of 35, so it can be consumed in small amounts by diabetics. Some apitherapists recommend a small amount of this honey for sufferers of type 2 diabetes – refer to your doctor before using honey.
- Helps combat heart disease and even some forms of cancer.
- A good immune system booster.
For general anxiety and relaxation: 1-2 teaspoons, 1-3 times daily.
As a sleep aid: 1-2 teaspoons taken just before sleep.
Acacia honey infused with: Lemon Balm | Hops