A light, raw acacia honey from ApiBotanicals™ infused with a range of sleep-inducing herbs. Eat a spoonful of this honey and slip into a deep, relaxing sleep.
A light lavender flavoured maceration with herbal undertones.
- Its sedative and sleep-inducing effects are particularly noteworthy.
- Ideal against insomnia as this blend slows the heart rate and relaxes the body.
- Used in the treatment of headaches, migraine, dizziness, meteoropathic aches, increased tension, stress and anxiety, exhaustion, mental and physical overload, and irritability.
- Cures indigestion; intestinal issues; liver and kidney disorders.
- Reduces hysteria and nymphomania, and treats a wide range of vegetative nervous system problems that develop from a breakdown – such as stomach complaints, heart issues, cardiac neurosis, respiratory complaints and asthma.
- Calming nervous complaints and anxiety.
- Stomach and intestinal complaints of a nervous origin.
- Calms high blood pressure and stress headaches caused by tension.
- Calms the central nervous system.
- Digestive complaints and spasms.
- Tunes into positive thinking, also effective for mood swings and depression. Mild anti-depressant effect.
- Stimulates and increases bile production and has a choleretic effect.
- Excellent against renal colic.
- Can be used for wind cramps, diarrhoea, loss of appetite and intestinal infection.
- Effective antispasmodic for smooth muscle spams.
- Weak sedative and nerve tonic.
- Menopausal complaints.
- Effective cleanser for wounds, ulcers and eczema.
- An excellent bath additive for children and adults alike, soothing and moisturising the skin.
This Sleepy Lavender™ honey has an Acacia honey base with additional benefits:
- Soothes aching muscles after exertion in sport or gardening, etc.
- Internally, acacia honey is as good as manuka.
- Helps treat asthma.
- Excellent against bacteria as it releases Hydrogen Peroxide very slowly. Hydrogen Peroxide is an excellent, natural antiseptic and disinfectant.
- As an expectorant to relieve sore throats and sinus infections.
- Low Glycaemic Index (GI) of 35, so it can be consumed in small amounts by diabetics. Some apitherapists recommend a small amount of this honey for sufferers of type 2 diabetes – refer to your doctor before using honey.
- Helps combat heart disease and even some forms of cancer.
- A good immune system booster.
As an aid to get to sleep: 1-2 teaspoons taken half an hour before bed.
To treat insomnia (repeatedly awakening): 1-2 teaspoons just before bed.
To treat anxiety and depression, take 1 teaspoon upto 3 times a day. Do not take if using machinery or driving.
Acacia Honey infused with: Lavender | Valerian root | Camomile | Lemon Balm | Hops
There are no reviews yet.